Play Bluegrass Guitar Now by Rob AsheCategory: Styles
Play Authentic Bluegrass Guitar With Confidence With Rob Ashe’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how to play essential bluegrass rhythms and licks.
- Connect - You’ll connect these rhythms and licks with crucial scales and chords.
- Play - You’ll play bluegrass guitar with confidence and style, and you’ll have the skills to create your own bluegrass songs from scratch.
Includes: Over 2 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 2h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Bluegrass Guitar Now
- Fundamentals of bluegrass guitar, so you can develop that “punchy” bluegrass tone and build up your playing speed.
- Easy stretches and warm-up exercises. So you can always play your best and avoid injuring your hands and fingers.
- Essential scales and patterns for bluegrass playing. So you can play comfortably and focus on the melody, instead of wondering where you’re at on the fretboard.
- Find out how to add basslines to your strumming. Which means, you can “lock in” with the bass player if you’re in a band, or drive the song forward if you play solo.
- Discover crucial bluegrass licks, and get pro tips on hammer-ons and pull-offs. So you can add licks to your strumming and sound awesome.
- How to play a classic bluegrass tune, “Blackberry Blossom.” So you can bring it all together and play a complete bluegrass song.
With Play Bluegrass Guitar Now Steve Stine also recommends:
Play authentic fingerpicked acoustic blues in the style of Gary Davis, Robert Johnson, and others
Play authentic blues progressions, and create your own blues songs and solos from scratch.6 monthly payments of
Steve Dahlberg is going to break down classic techniques, so you can play authentic Delta Blues.