Beginner Guitar Mastery by Steve StineCategories: Beginner, Bestseller
3 monthly payments of
Learn to Play Guitar And Ignite Your Passion With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how to tune your guitar and where to find all the notes, scales and chords on the fretboard
- Connect - You’ll combine them with easy rhythms to start making real music
- Play - You’ll play guitar faster than you ever thought possible and play songs with confidence for friends and family
Includes: 10 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 10h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Audio Jam Tracks and Licks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Beginner Guitar Mastery
- How to tune and properly hold your guitar, as well as a description of all the parts of a guitar
- 3 crucial strumming patterns that make learning songs 10X easier, so you can play your favorite songs fast
- Critical rhythms you need to know, so you can play your favorite pop, rock-n-roll and blues songs.
- 4 must-know major chords and tips on how to play them easily and comfortably. So you can start strumming chords right away.
- How to “bounce” between chords. Which means, you’ll change chords with ease.
- How to read chord charts and fretboard diagrams, so you can pick up the sheet music to any song and easily play along
- 4 must-know minor chords, and easy ways to play them. So you can add a “minor feel” to your chord progressions.
- Critical chord progressions, so you can learn songs quickly and even start writing your own songs from scratch
- How to play a classic 12-bar blues progression using chords you’ve just learned. (HINT: you can play 12-bar blues in 2 different keys with chords you know)
- How to play seventh chords, so you can add a bluesy feel to any chord progression
- Discover simple stretching exercises that help your hands get used to the guitar. So you can be comfortable when you play and avoid injury.
- Find out how to use a metronome to improve your timing, so you can always stay on beat when you’re jamming along with your favorite tunes.
- How to set up your guitar and amp to get the sound and tone you want for your particular style
- The secrets of palm-muting like a pro, so you can add a chunky, hard rock sound to your playing
- Easy exercises that will help your hands “follow each other.” Which means, your hands will sync up and your playing will sound clean and crisp.
- 1 easy way to play power chords comfortably, which will help you build solid rhythm guitar chops.
- 3 crucial rock rhythms -- the gallop, the straight-eight, and the shuffle -- so you can play in a variety of styles
- Discover effective fingerpicking techniques and patterns, so you can easily play folk tunes and ballads
- Easy ways to play sus2, sus4, and add9 chords. Which means, you can create melodies over the chords you play… without changing chords
- How to play major and minor 7th chords in open-position, so you can add a “jazzy” feel to your playing
- Find out what a capo is for. (HINT: you can use it to play any song in any key)
- Easy ways to read guitar tabs at a glance. So you can identify chords without thinking.
- How to play 6-string barre chords comfortably, which means you’ll have the freedom to play chord progressions across the guitar neck
- How open-position chords can be played as barre chords, which will give you a ton of options, as well as access to new tonal possibilities.
- Find out how to combine open chords and barre chords into cool chord progressions. So you’ll never run out of possibilities when you play
- Discover how to start writing (and even improvising) your own music from scratch. So you can create your own songs and sound great
- Pro tips for playing barre chords, so you can make sure all 6 strings ring clearly, every time
- Discover everything you need to know about electric and acoustic guitars, the different brands and options.
- How to choose the right strings and picks for your particular style, so playing guitar is hassle free and always a whole lot of FUN.
- A quick rundown of amplifiers, effects, and a whole lot more, so you have the knowledge to choose gear that’s right for your goals.
With Beginner Guitar Mastery Steve Stine also recommends:
Unlock the secrets of blues progressions and solos, so you can play authentic blues guitar.3 monthly payments of
From strumming to soloing, this course has everything you need to play acoustic... right now.6 monthly payments of
Discover critical strumming patterns and play thousands of songs in comfort and style.3 monthly payments of