96 Rock Licks by Steve StineCategories: Bestseller, Licks, Rock, Styles
6 monthly payments of
Create Your Own Killer Rock Solos From Scratch With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how to play 96 awesome rock licks, and you’ll add new licks to your arsenal every day
- Connect - You’ll connect licks across the fretboard and master every playing position
- Play - You’ll play musical rock guitar solos with complete confidence, and impress your family and friends
Includes: 4 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 4h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
96 Licks (audio files)
Here’s What You’ll Discover In 96 Rock Licks
- 5 critical techniques every guitarist must know: bends, slides, double stops, hammer-ons and pull-offs
- Discover the pentatonic minor, blues, and hybrid scales, so you’ll get a feel for how rock licks should sound
- 5 killer rock licks that use these techniques, and tips on how to play them and connect them to other licks
- Licks 6-29. One of the most important concepts in this module is repeating patterns, which can really spice up your leads.
- Find out how to connect pentatonic shapes across the fretboard, so you’ll never get stuck in one position
- Licks that use reverse bends, as well as blues-rock bends you can use in a ton of different playing situations
- Licks 30-60, which focus on melodic licks that use hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- Discover subtle musical devices like legato playing, which makes your solos sound effortless.
- Find out the right way to bend strings using 2 and 3 fingers, as well as the right and wrong way to move through scale patterns
- How to play the same lick in different octaves, how to play a lick vertically and horizontally, and how to use articulation to completely change the sound of a lick
- Licks 61-96. These awesome licks use major and minor diatonic (7-note) scales and the Dorian mode, as well as pentatonic and hybrid scales
- Find out how to plan your solo from start-to-finish, so you can make your solos sound as awesome as possible
- How to be more expressive in your playing. Which means, you’ll be able to modify licks to match the feel of any song
- Discover advanced techniques like dive-bombs, pinch harmonics, 2-string hammer-ons and pull-offs, and Eddie Van Halen-style tapping
- Explore alternate picking patterns, 3 note per string licks, pick-slides… and much, much more.
With 96 Rock Licks Steve Stine also recommends:
Smokin' hot licks in a variety of styles that you can use to create your own authentic blues solos.3 monthly payments of
Play legendary guitar solos and discover techniques that will skyrocket your guitar playing.3 monthly payments of
Stop being "just a rhythm player" and unlock your soloing potential 6 monthly payments of