96 Blues Licks by Steve StineCategories: Bestseller, Blues, Licks, Styles
3 monthly payments of
Play Authentic Blues Guitar Solos With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how to perform blues licks and techniques like a pro so your solos never sound like “boring” scales again
- Connect - You’ll combine licks with essential blues scales to improvise soulful lines that sound fluid and melodic
- Play - You’ll play authentic blues solos with total confidence and have the freedom to jam in front of anyone
Includes: Over 6 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 6h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
96 Licks (audio files)
Here’s What You’ll Discover In 96 Blues Licks
- 4 critical techniques every serious blues guitarist needs to know: string bends, slides, hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- Discover crucial chords used in blues, so you can add a “bluesy” sound to any chord progression
- How to play a simple 12-bar blues progression, so you can start playing “authentic” blues right away
- Explore essential minor, major and blues scales, so you’ll get a feel for the licks you’re about to master
- Licks 1-19: easy blues licks that will help you gain confidence soloing.
- Licks 20-38: classic blues licks every serious guitarist needs to know
- Licks 39-52: Texas blues licks in the style of Stevie Ray Vaughan and Johnny Winter.
- Licks 53-60: blues rock licks in the style of Eric Clapton, Derek Trucks, and Duane Allman.
- Licks 61-74: progressive blues licks in the style of Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) and Jimi Hendrix.
- Licks 75-85: funky blues licks made famous by players such as Freddie King, Albert Collins and Buddy Guy.
- Licks 86-92: old-school, acoustic blues licks in the style of players like Big Bill Broonzy, Blind Lemon Jefferson and the Rev. Gary Davis.
- Licks 93-96: must-know turnarounds you can use in all styles of blues.
- 7 jam tracks in different keys, so you can practice your new licks and create solos from scratch.