36 Acoustic Licks by Steve StineCategories: Acoustic, Beginner, Bestseller, Licks, Styles
3 monthly payments of
Play Killer Acoustic Solos In Any Style With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See how to play 36 awesome acoustic guitar licks anywhere on the fretboard
- Connect - Combine these licks to create catchy melodies and amazing guitar solos.
- Play - play musical acoustic guitar solos from start to finish
Includes: 2 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 2h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In 36 Acoustic Licks
- Discover essential acoustic licks that you can use to create riffs and solos from scratch.
- Easy country and bluegrass style licks that sound amazing, even when you play them with other styles of music
- 1 cool moving lick in D, so you can add “movement” to boring chord progressions.
- Traditional blues chord licks that will help your blues songs sound “authentic.” Which means, your blues playing will be more expressive and musical.
- 1 easy turnaround that’s the icing on the cake to blues chord progressions. So your blues solos will stand out and make a huge impact.
- Easy drop D blues licks and riffs. So you can mix things up for songs in alternate tunings.
- Discover awesome country and rockabilly licks that burn up the fretboard. So you can create phrases and melodic lines that really sing.
- 1 must-know banjo-style lick that’s great for improvising country solos, so you never get stuck with nothing to play.
- How to play moveable chordal licks that are full of down-home country flavor. So you can play country-inspired jams across the fretboard.
- Discover crucial acoustic fingerpicking licks that will let you easily play arpeggios and add texture to your songwriting.
- 1 cool descending chromatic lick you can use to break out of scales and patterns, and can start creating riffs and solos that sound totally unique.
- How to use percussive blues fingerpicking in the “real world.” Which means, you’ll keep a beat going while you play.
- How to use chord fragments to get outside of block chords and create awesome melodies.
- The #1 secret for strumming and chord vamps. Which means, you’ll be able to play cool rhythms and spice up “boring” chord progressions.
- An easy way to add walking bass lines to your acoustic guitar playing, so you can smoothly and easily transition between chords.
- Find out how to connect chords and create awesome guitar solos. Which means, you’ll be able to play thousands of acoustic solos that used to be impossible.
- 1 simple trick to transpose all 36 licks to any key. So you have the flexibility to use these licks in any playing situation.
- How to play licks from 14 legendary songs on your acoustic guitar. So you can see concepts like hammer-ons, chord embellishments, bass movement, and fingerpicking in action... and immediately apply them to your guitar playing.
With 36 Acoustic Licks Steve Stine also recommends:
Play authentic blues progressions, and create your own blues songs and solos from scratch.6 monthly payments of
Connect pentatonic and diatonic scales to find patterns and create killer solos across the fretboard
From strumming to soloing, this course has everything you need to play acoustic... right now.6 monthly payments of